Happy 2018!

Happy New Year my lovelies!

Wishing you all a blessed 2018!

So, what's in store for 2018?

Well I am aiming to be minimal with everything, hopefully. I have recently been reading Meik Wiking's 'The Little Book of Hygge' and whilst I am enjoying the read, most things I have been doing in a 'hygge' way. I just wish to be more minimal if that makes sense.

If I am being honest I don't tend to 'make' resolutions as I stick to them for one month and then forget about them. However, my aim from 2018 onwards is to be more positive of myself and my teaching, grateful for all the small things, dedicate more time to my loved ones and finally enjoy all the opportunities that come my way.

Do you have any aims that you wish to fulfil as from 2018? 

I would love to know them, so please feel free to comment.



No comments