Beauty: The Makeup Diaries Issue 2 14.1.18

Welcome to 'The Makeup Diaries'. This week I have chosen some more new products to use in my beauty regime. So here's a look at the beauty products I have used this week. I have listed them below and provided a short summary of what I've thought of them.




1. Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Medium: This is my 'go-to' face base as it is lightweight and provides light coverage with a natural finish. Plus it has an SPF of 35!

2. MAC Concealer in NC35: This is another staple of my face base prep. I use this as an overall face concealer. It has long lasting staying power and matches my complexion well.

3. Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Creme Concealer: This was a newbie and I bought it to see if it would provide me with flawless undereye coverage. I have dark circle and have become more conscious of how they look when I am out. This is creamy once you warm it up and it is intensely pigmented. So far, so good!

4. Urban Decay Naked Concealer: This is pretty good. It is so light you don't even feel it whilst applying it onto your skin. I use it as an undereye brightening concealer and it has great coverage and staying power.

5. Becca 'Glow on the Go' Highlighter Set in Opal: So this was bought in a set which includes the liquid highlighter in Opal as well as the pressed powder. I'm still undecided on these. I like how the liquid highlighter works as it does look beautiful and natural on the skin but not so sure about the powder highlight.

6. Inglot Cream Blush in 96 - I read reviews on the staying power and matte finish of this product. I opted for a coral shade as that is usually my favourite. I LOVE it. It's lightweight and easy to apply with a stipple brush. The staying power is seriously amazing! 

7. Sellma Studio Matte Lipstick in Latte and Lipshine in Biscuit: I have been using these for 2 weeks now and it is my new every day colour. It's a lovely nude light brown and the shine on top is lovely and glossy. This may be my new favourite for liquid lipsticks as it still wears great after you've eaten!

8. MAC Lipliner in Nice 'n' Spicy: I have been using this with the products above and it really accentuates my lips and makes them appear more fuller. 

The IsaDora eyeliners I believe I used last week so I won't review them as I have done before.

Other than that, I am liking that I am utilising new products and integrating them into my beauty regime.  After this month is over, I am thinking of doing a project pan of beauty products and a decluttering post - home and possibly beauty.

Have you tried any of these products? If not, which ones would you be tempted to try?

Love Sara xx

No comments