Beauty: As Seen On...Beauty Bloggers/Influencers

I am sure you are all aware of the rising number of beauty influencers/bloggers on social media these days. So I thought about which of them have influenced me to purchase products to based on their reviews. I have chosen products that I use quite often in my makeup application and given a brief overview which I hope you find useful.


Beauty Products as seen on....



1. RMCA Powder (as seen on Kathleen Lights). I remember this was in one of her 'Favourites' videos and as I had finished my Laura Mercier, I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. I really like how finely milled this powder is and how it blends nicely into the skin. I use this under my eyes and to set my makeup whenever I remember!

2. Carli Bybel Palette (as seen on Carli Bybel). I enjoy watching beauty bloggers who are passionate about what they do and Carli is one of them. She came out with her own palette in collaboration with BH Cosmetics and I have to say it does not fail at all. She has picked a great combination of colours perfect for day and evening too. I am currently wearing the browns and bronzes, as I created a smokey look.  Also, the highlighters in the palette are BEAUTIFUL! She has recently released a 'Deluxe' palette with more eyeshadows I believe and a few new colours.

3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun ( as seen on Holly Boon). I really think Holly Boon is a very talented makeup artist who loves to experiment with a range of products and who also loves tanning and highlighting! She had been using 'Give Me Sun' in a load of videos and I remember thinking how it gave her natural warmth to her skin. I use to use Laura Mercier's Baked Radiance Bronzers which I still love but wanted a touch more colour. So I eventually purchase this and haven't looked back. I use it to warm my skin up more and today I used it a touch more in replace of my usual blush and love the finished look.

4. MAC Satin Lipstick in Myth (as seen on Chrisspy). I LOVE a nude lip and my go-to has been Maybelline's Nude Delight for some time. But when I started to watch Chrisspy I wondered if I could pull it off too. It is amazing especially when combined with MAC's Oak Lipliner and Jouer's Skinny Dip Lip Topper or Cargo's Sahara Lipgloss. I'm actually almost due for a repurchase but have to agree with Chrisppy that it goes with any look!

5. MAC Amplified Lipstick in Blankety ( as seen on Anna Saccone). I loved this colour on Anna and have to admit at first I wasn't sure if it would suit me. But I caved in and bought it at Duty Free last year. I have worn this with lots of simple and natural make up looks and really love the colour, which is a muted dusky pink.

6. Jouer Lip Topper in Skinny Dip (as seen on Amrezy).  It is a lip gloss that is designed to be worn on top of lips for a shimmering effect. I love this lip topper and have used it lots on a variety of lip products. It adds more dimension to a lip colour and it isn't full on glitter. I find it quite subtle. I also have it in the shades: Frostbite and Rose Gold.

Which beauty influencers/bloggers have influenced you to purchase any products?

Do you rate them?

Love, Sara X

No comments