Lifestyle/Beauty: Brand of the Month - Jouer


BRAND OF THE MONTH
 JOUER

https://www.jouercosmetics.com/

L-R: Lip Enhancer in Clear, Lip Toppers in Rose Gold, Skinny Dip and Frostbite, Rose Gold Highlighter 

I heard about Jouer a few years ago online but never looked into any of their products. It wasn't until I started watching a few American beauty bloggers/makeup artists that I started to learn about the products they offer. Amrezy, was one of the first makeup artists/influencers who wore Jouer's best selling product the 'Lip Topper'. I was drawn in and wanted to try it out. So I think I remember purchasing the Skinny Dip Lip Topper along with the Lip Enhancer which is a lip balm treatment.

Since using those products I decided to invest in some of the Rose Gold Collection. I bought as shown below the highlighter and lip topper. At first I wasn't keen on the formula of the highlighter as it looked too chunky but I have literally been hooked after playing around and finding a way of applying it so it looks super natural on my skin. I have been using it since the Summer and still use it everyday, the pan is still going strong and I will definitely repurchase after I have used it up.

The Lip Toppers are AMAZING! I don't know what else to say other than they look so beautiful on top of any lipstick. They plump your lips and add extra dimension.

Lastly, I'll chat about the Lip Enhancer in Clear. I actually added this as an 'add-on' to get free shipping LOL! But I am so glad I did as I have since repurchased this three times. It is an amazingly light formula which sinks into the lips and moisturises them thoroughly. It claims to plump and the results are true. I notice smoothing of my lips and a natural fullness to them too. I hope the foreer continue to make this product as it is BOMB! 

Overall, I really like Jouer. They also stock foundations, eyeshadows, blushes amongst many other products. I am really keen on trying out their blushes and eyeshadows and seeing how they live up to their other products.

What do you think of Jouer?

Which are your favourite products?

Love Sara X


No comments