#Best of Beauty 2017





#Best of Beauty 2017

#Best of Beauty 2017



I really can't believe that 2017 has come and gone! In terms of beauty products, I have to say I don't think I have seen a busiest year. There have been constant launches with many beauty brands in competition with one another. Whilst I have purchased new products, I do have my 'Holy Grails' that I keep on coming back to. So without any further rambles, I will list below my star products of 2017.

L - R: 

Face: Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Medium, Garnier BB Cream for Combination Skin in Light/Medium, MAC Prolongwear Concealers in NC35 & NW20, MAC Prep+Prime in Peach Lustre.

Eyes: L'Oreal Feline Mascara, Inglot Gel Liner in 94 ( used as an eyeshadow, IsaDora liquid liner in black, MAC Black Swan eyeliner, Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Twice Baked, MAC Pearlglide liner in Petrol Blue.

Cheeks: Jouer Rose Gold Highlighter, MAC Give Me Sun MSF, Benefit Watts Up Highlighter, Max Factor Cream Blush in Soft Copper.

Lips: Jouer Lip Enhancer, MAC Oak Lipliner, NYX Mahogany Lipliner, Rimmel The Only Matte in 700, MAC Blankety Lipstick, MAC Myth Lipstick, Too Faced Melted Sugar Lipstick, Milani Cream Lipstick,  Sephora Lipstain in 03, Jouer Rose Gold Lip Topper & Kylie Cupid Lipgloss.

What have been your best beauty products? Comment below!

Love Sara xx

No comments